Thursday, February 12, 2009

my waffkies

today was dumb. it all started in home econs. we were suppose to make cookies for the HE practical. so my teacher told us how to make it, but my HE partner aand i decided to 'change' the recipe for the cookies. so..instead of one scoop of sugar, we kind of took 2 1/2 scoops. then we also added extra eggs. then when we add it in the oven. my friend anyhow adjust the oven meters. the combined result = weird waffkies. yap, it turned into a mixture of waffles and cookies. the texture is crispy, but when eaten is tastes like waffles with honey.tats how sweet it is. i still how some so if you wish to try this limited waffkies,come find me. sample only. and i have also started a new 'craze' in my class. everyone is askin me to make their name out of aluminium wires. cool but super tiring. well so long for now.

heres wishing everine a early happy valentines day!

signing off.....

No comments:

Post a Comment