Friday, January 2, 2009

The first day of school

today is the first day of school for most ppl. my first day was like crap man.i got scolded for long hair.come on my hair is not that long. then i spent like half of the day outside the general office. lke that also need call parent. waste time right. i also need write reflection. how to write la. then when i went back to class. it was recess time liao. wasted my time waitin. so i went to the canteen with my schoolmates, it was super packed la. the sec 1 to 4 all in the canteen. they dont know how plan one. canteen so small still ask the whole school together go. so after recess we went to the hall for assenble. then got this ahmoh came and agave us this talk bout decision making, quite interestin but later in he ask us do some really random thin. he ask us to send a letter to ourself. lol who writes letters to themself.. anyway after the talk i took the bus back home at pasir ris if you dont know

anyway this was what happen on my first day la so i hope you had a better one than me

No comments:

Post a Comment